Transporter - Full-time Opening Needed Immediately!!
Summary: The role of the Transporter/Driver is to meet client transportation needs for all Hacienda facilities. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Transport clients to and from appointments for Hacienda, Hacienda Skilled Nursing Facility, Los Niño’s Hospital, and Hacienda Children’s Hospital, group homes, DTA program and other clients of the corporation.
- Will notify appropriate Department Managers when additional staff is needed for transport, i.e. Respiratory Therapy, Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Ensures all reports given by the physician are completed and given to the nursing staff.
- Deliver medical forms, i.e. referral forms, to the physician or other appropriate personnel during appointments and return these forms to the appropriate department.
- Complete all transportation forms as indicated.
- Maintain cleanliness inside vehicles, thus removing all articles that don’t belong in vehicles, including garbage, equipment, diapers, and blankets, on a daily basis.
- Check first aid kits daily for supplies and maintain adequate supply of all first aid items.
- Notify the Director of Transportation when repairs are needed on Hacienda’s HealthCare’s transportation fleet.
- Provide courier services for the administration offices at their request.
- Attend all necessary in services.
- Handle emergency situations while on transport.
- Maintain a professional manner.
- Abide by all Hacienda, Inc. Policies and Procedures.
- Complete referral forms when needed
- May have to stay after designated work schedule in order to complete assigned task.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must be at least 25years of age.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Have a clean Motor Vehicle Record for Five Years
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.