Senior Accountant -- Full-time Position Open! Immediate Need! (40952)
Perform complex accounting activities including preparing, maintaining, analyzing, interpreting, verifying and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records and reports. Maintain the accuracy of the company’s ledgers and financial systems. Provide direct support to the Finance Director in all facets of project accounting. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Research and analyze variances and comparisons on P&L statements.
- Perform payroll analysis to determine variances between actual/budget.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and investigate/correct unusual balances.
- Create and produce month/quarter/annual-end reports for financials.
- Evaluate and maintain financial policies/procedures.
- Analyze & maintain detailed data for the following:
- Donations & Grants
- Donation Expense
- A/R Cash Log Spreadsheets
- Review 403b retirement plan documents for accuracy and completion; assist with audits.
- Prepare variance analyses and account reconciliations.
- Assist with year-end financial statements.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Develop financial and operational reporting systems.
- Manage data integrity and financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility.
- Special projects as assigned by the Director, Finance.
- Assist Director, Finance with automation of processes with Great Plains software.
- Perform duties following safety standards required for this position including, but not limited to, use of PPE’s
- Attend training sessions required by the company
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Certified Public Account (CPA) or MBA.
- Strong computer skills with expertise with Microsoft Excel and Great Plains.
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.