RN PRN - NOC Shift - Coolidge - $43 per hour!! Awesome Opportunity!
Summary: Administer skilled nursing care, habilitative services, case management, active treatment and other services to patients at State run Intermediate Care Facilities and/or State run Group Homes.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide quality nursing care to clients:
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Maintain continuity among nursing by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Collect specimens as required and follow all chain of custody procedures for the facility
- Provide nursing intervention, including assessments of the client which include a review of current medical data, communication with team members including client families and assess the individual and their nursing needs
- Observe, evaluate and document client’s response to treatment
- Assist in maintaining all supplies required for the performance of nursing services
- Administer medications according to regulations and facility procedure
Provide habilitative services and active treatment
- Provide habilitative and active treatment services including physical and/or mental rehabilitation, through restorative nursing functions and various therapies, encouraging clients to focus on their abilities and assist them with maximizing usage of assistive devices.
Provide case management
- Act as a liaison between direct care staff and community based professionals to ensure maximum success of treatment plans
- Accompany clients with special needs to appointments as needed
- Communicate with physicians and health agencies to address specific health needs and make requests/referrals to appropriate professionals for examinations and diagnostic procedures as necessary
- Complete all assigned duties by deadlines provided
Follow all policy/procedure/protocols specific to facility
Arrive timely and with minimal call-offs or provide pre-arranged coordinated time off.
Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s.
Must attend all training sessions required by the company and/or the State
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Arizona Registered Nurse License or compact, in good standing
- Preferred one year floor experience and/or previous experience with developmentally disabled population
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for license
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours