Restorative Nursing Assistant - PRN Opening!!
Responsible for execution of the assigned comprehensive restorative plan of care written by PT, OT, SLP and/or Nurse. Ensure accuracy and compliance with all regulatory requirements as it relates to programming, equipment, and record keeping. Will consult with executing personnel for directions or instructions of various techniques and frequency of program per week. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Provide direct manual treatment to the patients of Hacienda, Inc., as recommended by staff Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologists and/or nurse.
- Consult with conferring staff for techniques, frequency of program per week, and adaptive equipment needs.
- Maintain complete records provided on a daily basis per facility protocol.
- Monitor ongoing needs of patients.
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned residents, their families and their inherent needs.
- Make referrals to the appropriate departments for repair or replacements of damaged or missing adaptive equipment.
- Make referrals to appropriate discipline for changes in condition lasting more than 3 days.
- Assist nursing aides with lifting /transfers when needed.
- Provides education to staff prior to transition of care to floor staff for functional maintenance.
- Perform duties following safety standards required for this position including, but not limited to, use of PPE’s.
- Attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must have at least one-year of working with individuals with developmental disabilities
Flexible Spending Account
Short and Long Term Disability
Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
$ for $ up to 4%
3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure