Respiratory Therapist / Ventilation Specialist -- Full-time Opening!! (48948)
The ventilation specialist will be responsible for overseeing the clinical aspects of the care of their clients on their rosters including care for equipment and documentation as appropriate. This position requires some on-call assignments; possible overnight stays may be required. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Be at their work station at assigned time
- Answer the telephone in a prompt and friendly manner
- Responsible for visiting their client’s monthly
- Maintain company owned vehicle
- Accurate and complete documentation of monthly checks
- Order and ensure timely delivery of supplies and equipment
- Ensure all equipment in client’s homes are in working condition and clean
- Train all members of the care team on proper handling of equipment
- Assist in transitions for facility to home as needed
- Observe in the home setting that all equipment and supplies are being used as ordered
- Telephone follow up PRN with their clients
- On call duties as assigned
- Communicate all relevant information regarding the clients to the Assistant Director
- Assist in training when needed to other members of the corporation’s team to ensure understanding and client safety
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
- Drives vehicles following the driving policies and ensures that is compliant with insurance requirements.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum Qualifications: The Ventilator Specialist position will be a State of Arizona licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner, with 2 years’ experience using mechanical ventilation, both noninvasive and invasive.
- HME experience preferred.
- Must have CPR for Health Care professional certification.
- Must provide a MVD driving record and qualify for company insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 48948