Residential Staffing Coordinator - Full-time Position!
Summary: Oversees the interviewing, hiring, and daily Hab Tech staffing of the DTA, Non-Medical Group Homes, Medical Group Homes & Independent Living Programs. Provides direction & supervision to the PRN Hab Tech staff. This is a safety sensitive position.
EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES WHICH INCLUDE:
- Interviewing and selecting new employees.
- Supervises, trains, performance manages and evaluates PRN Hab Tech staff.
- Provides direction, support and leadership to professional and support staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that regulatory compliance is maintained by when there are staffing issues related to call offs, etc. ensuring proper client to staff ratio is maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring that employees maintain regulatory compliance in regards to:
- Article 9
- Prevention and Support
- Annual TB test
- Finger Print Clearance
- CPR/1st Aid
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Coordinates assignments for Hab Techs
- Coordinates the orientation of new Hab Techs
- Acts as a resource for Hab Tech staff
- Enforces Corporate and/or Departmental policy as it relates to scheduling, attendance, call-offs and tardiness.
- Takes call-offs for Hab Techs and schedules them as needed.
- Prepares and distributes a weekly report of staff attendance, call-offs and tardiness to Director.
- Abides by all of Hacienda’s policies and procedures
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum 1 year experience in clerical or similar position
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.