Registered Nurse (RN) PRN -- East Valley/Gilbert - Los Ninos Synagis Program
An experienced RN needed to administer Im Synagis in an outpatient setting to high risk infants born Premature, or those infants with cardiac and/or Chronic lung disease.
- Must have excellent assessment and documentation skills
- Must be familiar with adverse reactions
- Must be able to perform duties independently., and work well families
- Follow all department specific policies and procedures.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company.
- Must have PICU or NICU experience
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- RN currently licensed to practice in Arizona
- Must have PALS certification
- Must be certified in CPR
Additional Qualifications -- Pediatric hospital or NICU experience
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure