Registered Nurse (RN) - East Valley/Gilbert - Los Ninos Synagis Program
An experienced RN needed to administer Im Synagis in an outpatient setting to high risk infants born Premature, or those infants with cardiac and/or Chronic lung disease.
- Must have excellent assessment and documentation skills
- Must be familiar with adverse reactions
- Must be able to perform duties independently., and work well families
- Follow all department specific policies and procedures.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company.
- Must have PICU or NICU experience
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- RN currently licensed to practice in Arizona
- Must have PALS certification
- Must be certified in CPR
Additional Qualifications -- Pediatric hospital or NICU experience
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.