Registered Nurse PRN - Phoenix/Gilbert Synagis Clinic
Summary: This position provides nursing care services in accordance with all Arizona State Statutes and Rules comprising the Nurse Practice Act. This is a safety sensitive position.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs routine nursing care including, but not limited to assessment, planning and implementation of nursing interventions, medication administration, prescribed treatments, specimen collection, taking and recording vital signs, assisting with hygiene, and administering enteral nutrition.
- Pediatric assessment, injections, working with premature and high risk infants
- Effectively understands the use and maintenance of frequently used equipment such as automatic blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters,
- Accurately and thoroughly completes all required documentation including, but not limited to, daily Nursing Notes, Medication Administration Records, Change of Condition reports, Seizure Reports and Incident Reports.
- Follow all department specific policies and procedures.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- RN currently licensed to practice in Arizona
- Must have PALS certification
- Must be certified in CPR
Additional Qualifications -- Pediatric hospital or NICU experience