Registered Nurse --- Nursing Care Facility
STARTING AT $40 HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Hacienda HealthCare is the leading provider of specialized services for medically fragile and chronically ill children, teens, and adults in Arizona. Today, we employ over 350 employees providing support in our various programs including our Nursing Home, Nursing Supported Group Homes and Group Homes.
- Provide nursing care to our Nursing Facility residents including assessment, planning and implementation of nursing interventions, medication administration, prescribed treatments, specimen collection, taking and recording vital signs, assisting with hygiene, and administering enteral nutrition.
- Provide instruction, guidance and assistance to other members of the health care team as well as residents’ families.
- Oversee/conduct IV treatments.
- May act as Charge Nurse.
- Provide medical interventions such as first aid, TB testing, and vaccinations to staff and other individuals as requested.
- Requires a 2-year or 4-year degree in Nursing, RN license to practice in Arizona and 1-3 years of experience providing nursing care to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Plan ($ for $ up to 4%,3-year vesting)
- Employee Assistance Plan (Free and Confidential)
- Continuing Education (assistance for those professionals who must meet certain requirements for licensure)
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 69046