Quality Assurance RN -- Full-time Opening!!
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Serving as chairperson of the QAPI Committee;
- Meeting with the QAPI Committee monthly to review assessment tools, data reports, and QAPI activities carried out by departments, services, or committees;
- Serving as a liaison between the QAPI committee and all departments in the facility that is involved in the QAPI program.
- Implementing recommendations from the QAPI Committee as they relate to the QAPI Program;
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, coordinating, and directing the QAPI Program, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility;
- Evaluating programs and effecting changes as necessary to improve programs and assuring compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Communicating revisions and changes to the QAPI Plan to facility management and the Governing Board;
- Coordinating concurrent review studies performed within the QAPI Program and preparing resulting reports as required;
- Assisting department directors in developing and implementing appropriate plans of action to correct identified deficiencies;
- Helping to identify quality areas that are appropriate for performance improvement projects;
- Assisting in monitoring PIPs and reporting the outcomes to the QAPI committee;
- Performing administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc., and submitting them to the Administrator as required;
- Scheduling committee meetings and notifying members of such meeting
- Making written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator, as necessary/required, concerning the operation of the QAPI Program; and
- Assisting in developing yearly evaluation schedules for departmental studies
- Serve as a Compliance Liaison and attend quarterly Compliance Committee meetings as invited or required.
- Help to raise and maintain compliance awareness and culture;
- Communicate information on corporate compliance priorities and policies to department and staff(s);
- Develop and maintain departmental compliance policies or guidelines as necessary or required;
- Develop effective departmental risk monitoring plans as necessary;
- Utilize all available internal or external resources to identify departmental compliance risk areas;
- Develop and maintain documentation and metrics on risk monitoring to present to Committee as needed or requested;
- Refer departmental high risk areas or issues to the Corporate Compliance Officer and/or Committee upon knowledge;
- Implement and monitor any risk reduction corrective action plans received from the Committee;
- Plan, implement, and conduct any necessary focused compliance training sessions on identified laws/regulations/guidelines/policies with necessary staff;
- Focused departmental training must occur upon hire, and at least annually thereafter;
- Documentation and metrics on all focused compliance training must be provided to the Director of Corporate Compliance;
- Document and deliver all real or suspected compliance violation reports to the Compliance Officer within 24 hours of receipt.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- RN with current Arizona License.
- One year experience working at a skilled nursing facility.
- Experience in rehabilitation and pediatrics preferred
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accural based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.