Physical Therapist in SNF - Part-time Opening! Apply Today!!!
Summary: Plan, implement and evaluate patient care programs designed to assist patients regain physical and social stability and relearn daily living activities through the utilization of selected therapy procedures. This is a safety sensitive position.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Plan, organize and participate in medically oriented Physical therapy programs to include evaluating extent of abilities and limitations and assisting patient regain coordination through the utilization of selected Physical therapy procedures; determine activity assignments to obtain a therapeutic goal.
- Observe and evaluate patient's progress; design treatment plans and recommend programs suited to individual potential and rehabilitative needs.
- Coordinate Physical therapy with other therapeutic activities according to patient's needs, capabilities, interests and treatment goals and objectives.
- Participate in patient care conferences, consultations and educational programs designed to improve patient care and staff performance; recommend new Physical therapy methods and techniques.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and files indicating patient progress, care plans and related statistical data as required by department.
- Provide instruction, guidance and technical assistance to assistants, aides and other members of the health care team in Physical therapy methods and techniques.
- Assist in recommending the selection and purchase of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Complete clinical tasks following directions and instructions from clinical director of therapy services.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Competencies: These competencies are required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Adaptability & Flexibility to schedule and client and departmental needs
- Ability to work well as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Customer focus using tact, listening and relationship building
- Ability to maintain client information confidential
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent and thorough documentation skills
Ability to take directives and clinical supervision from Clinical Director of Therapy Services.
Arizona license in good standing with the Board.
Degree from an accredited school or program.
- Experience preferred but not required.
Must be certified in CPR and First Aid.
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Medical: Employee paid
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance