Occupational Therapist - Part-time Opening in our ICF Dept.! (47345)
Hacienda Healthcare's ICF Department is looking for an Occupational Therapist that can treat patients with an array of diagnoses. We are in need of a positive, energetic therapist that is looking to make a difference in the lives of children and adults. The therapist should be flexible, open-minded, and creative in their treatment strategies, and be willing to participate in community-based therapy activities. If you feel you can provide these attributes to our therapy team, we would love to hear from you!
Plan, implement and evaluate patient care programs designed to assist patients regain physical and social stability and relearn daily living activities through the utilization of selected occupational therapy procedures. This is a safety sensitive position.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Plan, organize and participate in medically oriented occupational therapy programs to include evaluation of abilities and limitations and assisting patients regain coordination through the utilization of selected occupational therapy procedures; determine activity assignments to obtain a therapeutic goal
- Observe and evaluate patients progress; design treatment plans and recommend programs suited to the individuals potential and rehabilitative needs
- Coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities according to patients needs, capabilities, interests and treatment goals and objectives
- Responsible for providing direct OT services for our clients
- Participate in patient care conferences, consultations and educational programs designed to improve patient care and staff performance
- Recommend new occupational therapy methods and techniques
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and files indicating patient progress, care plans and related statistical data as required by the department
- Provide instruction, guidance and technical assistance to assistants, aides and other members of the health care team for occupational therapy methods and techniques
- Assist in recommending the selection and purchase of materials, supplies and equipment
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position, including, but not limited to, use of PPEs
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Graduate from an AOTA accredited school of Occupational Therapy
- Current Occupational Therapy license from the State of Arizona.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.