Maintenance Technician - Full-time Opening!!
Note: this is not a supervisory position
Maintain appearance and functionality of all the physical plant of all Hacienda Healthcare Facilities. Ensures that performs tasks following company standards and state, city, federal regulations. This is a safety sensitive position.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance check lists of all Hacienda Healthcare facilities.
- Maintain interior and exterior appearance of all Hacienda Healthcare facilities.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as required.
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner.
- Repair or replace damaged drywall and/or other building materials.
- Paint throughout the facilities.
- Replace broken electrical outlets.
- Replace broken or burned out light bulbs throughout interior and exterior of all facilities.
- Replace damaged ceiling tiles.
- Complete minor construction renovations.
- Keep facility exteriors clean including removal of trash and other debris from parking lots, sidewalks, and all other areas located within Hacienda Healthcare property.
- Report any major repairs needed or concerns to the Director of Environmental Services
- Comply with all of Hacienda Healthcare policies and procedure.
- Respond professionally to the needs of all internal and external customers.
- Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Drives to various company locations to perform outlined tasks.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- 3 years of increasing responsibility in maintenance or related field. Hospital, hotel, apartment complex experience preferred.
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have a valid Arizona drivers license and be able to operate company vehicles
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 37868