Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - SNF Area PRN Openings!
Performs the duties of Licensed Practical Nurse maintaining the standards of care outlined in the Nurse Practice Act by Arizona State Board of Nursing. This is a safety sensitive position.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participate in patient care conferences
- Perform routine nursing duties, including but not limited to:
a) taking and recording temperature, pulse, and blood pressure
b) Comfort, grooming, and hygiene needs
c) Diet management
d) Collecting specimens
e) Patient activity
f) Medication administration
- Provide for the safety and emotional and physical needs of the patient
- Safeguard equipment and supplies, and checks that equipment apparatus or appliances furnished to patient in the course of treatment are in good working order during the patient stay
- Perform skilled nursing procedures in conjunction with the patient care plan and in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act
- Observe, record and report to the Charge Nurse on any changes in the general physical and mental condition of the patient
- Assist in the health teaching of patients and family members
- Assist with patient admission and discharge
- Document required information legibly in medical chart of nursing notes, seizure record, medication record, treatment record, and BM/voiding record, daily assessment, etc.
- Review information during charting process, making assessments and recommendations for improved care
- Provide accurate, complete shift reports on written shift report and in verbal reports to oncoming nurse
- Work with each department to ensure consistency and continuity in the treatment plan by updating care plans as necessary
- Attend all mandatory nurses meetings
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Current state LPN license
- Current CPR card for healthcare worker.
- Proof of negative for TB.
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accural based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment