Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) --- Home Health - Full-time Openings!! New Grads Welcome!! (39151)
NEW GRADS WELCOME
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS -- Must Be Full-time and Have 2 Years’ Experience or More to Qualify
Innovative Home Health Care has been providing compassionate skilled home health services since 2003. We specialize in the care of infants, children and adults with special health care needs. These services are provided to our patients throughout Phoenix and the surrounding cities.
Our mission is to satisfy the home health needs of our customers including patients, physicians, and health care plans. At all times, our goal is to exceed expectations for service, quality and value. We strive to deliver more than promised, do more than asked, and go above and beyond to ensure that our patients may always rely on us to provide services of the highest quality and dependability.
Our focus is to attract and retain dedicated, exceptional professionals who believe in our mission statement and who share our commitment to providing care of the highest quality at all times. We, in turn, are committed to providing ample compensation, recognizing employee achievements, and promoting our employees personal and professional growth.
Career opportunities with Innovative Home Healthcare are rewarding and provide employees with flexibility, autonomy, and incredible support from all members of our team.
Summary: Administers exceptional skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis or through private duty services in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and the patient’s plan of care under the direction and supervision of the RN Case Manager and the Director of Clinical Services. Services are furnished in accordance with Agency policies and procedures. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care and provides total patient care as needed.
- Works directly under the supervision of the RN. Provides patient care in accordance to the Board of Nursing Scope of Practice Guidelines.
- Responsible for continuous review of all aspects of every patient on his/her caseload to include: appropriate utilization of services; ensuring continued skilled need; review of documentation in the medical record; maintenance of interdisciplinary communication and discharge planning under the direct supervision of an RN.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates and collaborates with all services associate with patient care.
- Informs the physician, the RN Case Manager, and the Director of Clinical Services any changes to patient condition.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs as directed by the RN and Physician.
- Attends all in-service programs as required.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of changes to patient needs.
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Educates other nursing personnel as assigned.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Participates in peer review and quality assessment and performance improvement projects as assigned.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development. Maintains and upgrades professional knowledge and practice skills through attendance and participation in continuing education and in-service classes.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two years nursing experience.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.