Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) --- Group Home -Full-time Openings
Hacienda HealthCare is the leading provider of specialized services for medically fragile and chronically ill children, teens, and adults in Arizona. Today, we employ over 350 employees providing support in our various programs including our Nursing Home, Nursing Supported Group Homes and Group Homes.
Licensed Practical Nurses - SIGN ON BONUS - $3500 and Starting Rate at $35.00
- Provide essential nursing care for our residents in our nursing supported group homes including diet management, administering/reordering medications.
- Maintain documentation including daily nursing notes and med sheets.
- Interact positively with residents, their families, and administrative staff.
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of the residents.
* Requires current Arizona State Licensed Practical Nurse li
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Plan ($ for $ up to 4%,3-year vesting)
- Employee Assistance Plan (Free and Confidential)
- Continuing Education (assistance for those professionals who must meet certain requirements for licensure)
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 69011