Job Coach - Driver
To empower individuals who are living with Autism; social etiquette and work skills to the best of their ability in a Group Supported Employment setting to be gainfully employed in the community. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Develop positive relationships with individuals we support.
- Ensure participants and others safety.
- Ability to communicate to persons on the Spectrum in various degrees.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Participate in semi-annual hourly wage determination as required by DOL.
- Assist with development of support plans with ISP team involvement.
- Maintain accurate, current and complete date (i.e. Casenotes, MPR’s, Timesheets, Goals etc.)
- Assess and evaluate each participant’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Teach participants good work ethic and responsibilities.
- Provide participants with social skills to communicate effectively with others.
- Participate in trainings and meeting as requested.
- Available Monday thru Friday.
- Available between the hours of 6am – 5:00pm.
- Transport participants or clients safely to and from various locations depending on activity, ranging in time from approximately 30 minutes to 3 hours per 8 hour shift or as needed.
- Provide detailed feedback to the Vocational Coordinator or Director of Vocational and Day Programs.
- Assist with supervising, monitoring, and coordinating participant’s schedules.
- Adhere to workplace safety, regulations and standards.
- Drives vehicles (including high profile) following the driver’s policies and ensures compliant with insurance requirements.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including, but not limited to use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s).
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company.
- Maintain active certifications of CPR/1st Aid, Article -9, Prevention and Supports.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2-years working in a Vocational setting
- 1-year working with persons with a diagnosis of Autism
- Complete compliance trainings within 30-days of hire
- Must be 25 years of age
- Valid AZ Driver’s License
- Current MVD report
- Obtain and maintain Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Short and Long Term Disability
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accural based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 74048