HR Employment Coordinator
Coordinates the hiring of new employees from offer to on-boarding. Ensures that all communication and documentation is in place before the start date. Greets and provides assistance to internal and external customers, especially applicants and new hires. Provides general assistance to HR function as assigned. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Greets, directs and provides assistance to visitors on a timely basis in person and telephonically.
- Coordinates and ensures that the pre-employment process is completed efficiently and effectively by delivering pre-employment packets to prospective employees, scheduling HR on-boarding dates and notifying department heads of relevant hire information.
- Assists recruiter as needed in order to expedite hiring.
- Runs background checks, central registry and fingerprints on all candidates for hire and assesses results for viability.
- Follows FCRA requirements when using 3rd party vendor.
- Schedules on-boarding of new hires including initial day processing, new hire orientation, Article 9 and Lift/Carry class.
- Assists new hires with on-boarding by providing computer access, materials, tests, etc., to ensure that all required activities take place in a timely manner.
- Regularly communicates with managers and prospective employees to ensure timeliness of hires.
- Creates HRIS employee file with initial information to facilitate data entry by Compliance Coordinator.
- Prepares and provides all new hire paperwork for loading into e-file by HR Assistant.
- Assists employees with HRIS employee portal on a daily basis.
- Reconciles billing from 3rd party vendors.
- Provides guidance and training to employees on the Paycom self-serve portal.
- Assists employees with forms, accessing HRIS and answering questions.
- Completes and processes employment verifications.
- Oversees Travel Reduction Program (TRP) required by Maricopa County/City of Phoenix.
- Works on conversion from paper file to electronic files.
- Plays active role in state audits by assisting HR team to ensure that records are in order.
- Applies Policy 1.11 Employment in hiring decisions.
- Performs duties following safety standards required for this position including, but not limited to, use of PPE’s.
- Attends training sessions required by the company.
- High School graduate
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to maintain a Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 73847