Housekeeper - Hacienda Children's Hospital -- Full-time Needed!
- Dust mop and wet mop all hard surface floors with appropriate solution.
- Clean and sanitize all hard surfaces (i.e. countertops, shelves, etc.)
- Refill all soap, hand sanitizer, paper towel, and toilet tissue dispensers as needed.
- Empty all trash receptacles and replace with new can liners.
- Clean and sanitize patient rooms in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Clean and sanitize all restrooms in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Remove and replace all sharps containers as needed.
- Dust and spot clean all window coverings.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Clean and sanitize all facility shower rooms.
- Clean windows, mirrors, and all glass partitions with appropriate solution.
- Spot clean all walls and sanitize when needed.
- Remove bio-hazard medical waste from rooms and place in appropriately designated areas.
- Wash and dry all soiled linen and return to designated areas.
- Wash and dry client clothes as required and return them to the proper rooms.
- Strip beds of soiled linen and re-make them with clean sanitary linen.
- Clean interior doors, door jambs, and window frames.
- Remove any and all dust from all areas of the facility.
- Comply with all of Hacienda Healthcares policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
6 months of experience in housekeeping or related field.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours