Housekeeper -- Full-time Night Shift Needed ASAP!
- Dust mop and wet mop hard surface floors with appropriate solution.
- Clean and sanitize hard surfaces (i.e. counter-tops, shelves, etc.)
- Refill soap, hand sanitizer, paper towel, and toilet tissue dispensers as needed.
- Empty trash receptacles and replace with new can liners.
- Clean and sanitize patient rooms in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Remove and replace sharps containers as needed.
- Dust and spot clean window coverings.
- Vacuum carpeted areas.
- Clean and sanitize facility shower rooms.
- Clean windows, mirrors, and all glass partitions with appropriate solution.
- Spot clean walls and sanitize when needed.
- Remove bio-hazard medical waste from rooms and place in appropriately designated areas.
- Wash and dry soiled linen and return to designated areas.
- Wash and dry client clothes as required and return them to the proper rooms.
- Strip beds of soiled linen and re-make them with clean sanitary linen.
- Clean interior doors, door jambs, and window frames.
- Remove any and dust from all areas of the facility.
- Comply with of Hacienda Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 6 months of experience in housekeeping or related field
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accural based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.