Home Medical Support Driver -- Full-time Opening!! Apply Today!
- Be at their work station at assigned time
- Answer the telephone in a prompt and friendly manner
- Handle basic assembly instructions
- Clean, troubleshoot and test equipment prior to returning to service
- Assist in setting up of DME items in client’s homes
- Possibility of driving for extended periods of time.
- Maintain the vehicle inspection logs
- Ensure proper documentation on all delivery receipt’s
- Coordinate deliveries to achieve optimum productivity
- Prepare monthly orders with the assistance of the Assistant Director
- Drives vehicles following the driving policies and ensures that is compliant with insurance requirements.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must possess Arizona Driver’s License in good standing.
- Have a clean Motor Vehicle Record for Five Years.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.