GSE/VOC Program Coordinator - Full-time Opening! (44758)
Coordinate and supervise GSE staff and participants while maintaining a high level of care and oversight to the program’s needs. Ensure job development and supports are conducted according to the team process. Provide assistance for GSE trainees to improve work and social skills to obtain and maintain community employment for job ready participants. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Maintain flow of services through the various positions in the Group Supported Employment (GSE) by monitoring the care and safety of the members we support.
- Review performance and discipline staff as necessary.
- Act as backup as needed for Job Coaches and other roles in GSE.
- Provide guidance and support for staff.
- Provide for the safety, emotional and physical needs of all individuals.
- Ensure information is received and supplies are available prior to receiving a new individual.
- Utilize means for furthering professional growth by attending ISP meetings, transition fairs, and staff meetings.
- Ensure all documentation required for individuals care, including, but not limited to: incident reports, daily assessments.
- Provide participants with social skills to communicate effectively with others.
- Complete time studies in a timely manner (30-day and/or every 6-months) as required by Department of Labor (DOL).
- Assist as needed to complete prevailing wages yearly as required by DOL.
- Complete yearly standards and review task analysis as needed.
- Complete and submit quarterly progress notes by the 7th of each month.
- Communicate with families and Support Coordinators as needed.
- Oversee transportation/staff for community outings.
- Approve time off requests from staff.
- Complete and submit daily GSE Billing Census to Director of Programs.
- Assist as needed to ensure participant payroll and objectives are completed.
- Develop objectives, strategies, ISP’s and consents are up to date.
- Monitor ongoing training for Job Coaches.
- Coordinate and evaluate trainees in work areas.
- Perform duties following safety standards required for this position including, but not limited to, use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s; i.e., gloves, etc.).
- Transport participants/clients safely to and from various locations, depending on activity, ranging in time from 30 minutes to 3 hours per day or as needed.
- Attend training sessions required by the company.
- Drive vehicles following the driving policies; ensures compliance with insurance requirements.
- Maintain active certification of CPR/1st Aid, Article-9, Prevention and Supports
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities; preferably Autism.
- 5 years of experience in a vocational setting.
- Familiar with DDD and DOL regulations.
- Clear driving record over at least the last 3 years (as verified by our DMV background check) and be able to qualify for company Insurance and Driver’s training.
- Must be capable of passing a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have or be capable of passing and maintaining CPR/1st Aid certification within 30 days of hire.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card within 90 days of hire.
- Must have or be capable of passing and maintaining Article 9 and Prevention and Support certifications within 90 days of hire.
- Must abide by company policies and procedures.
- Employees must be able to verbally communicate in English; must be able to read and comprehend English.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.