Grant Writer Needed -- Apply Today!!
- Required - Documented success in writing grants that resulted in at least $1,000,000 of funding (cash) from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016.
- Preferred - Documented success in writing grants that resulted in at least $3,000,000 of funding (cash) from July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016.
- Compensation based on documented recent fund-raising success from July 1, 2014- June 30, 2016.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.