Enteral/Incontinence Intake Assistant - Part-time Opening!!
Summary: This is a part-time position. Oversees the daily operation of the enteral/incontinence program to ensure prescriptions, authorizations, and ordering and delivering of supplies are completed monthly. Maintains patient charts and follows the policies and guidelines of Hacienda Healthcare. Provides administrative support for meetings and prepares reports as necessary. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Be at their work station at assigned time
- Answer the telephone in a prompt and friendly manner
- Responsible for maintaining patient records
- Ensure authorizations are complete
- Obtain prescriptions and documentation required by the health plan or the billing department.
- Follow established process for processing orders and billing of health plans
- Contact clients monthly to ensure their supply needs are being met
- Tabulates data quarterly for inclusion into Quarterly Reports presented to the Board of Directors
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative or customer service related position.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.