DTA Program Coordinator - Full-time Opening!! (40208)
Primary function of the DTA Program Coordinator is to provide direction and supervision of the DTA employees while maintaining a high level of care and oversight to the programs individuals. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Perform/oversee all duties listed on the Asst. Coordinator and HT job descriptions.
- Provide guidance and support to all DTA staff members.
- Provide for the safety, emotional and physical needs of all individuals.
- Coordinate to make sure that all information is received and supplies are available prior to receiving a new individual.
- Maintain Petty DTA petty cash.
- Maintain client funds.
- QPR completed and submitted to Director by the 7th.
- Utilize means for furthering professional growth by attending mandatory staff meetings/trainings.
- Ensure all documentation required for individuals care, including, but not limited to: incident reports, daily assessments.
- Communicate with families and Support Coordinators as needed.
- Attend Annual ISP’s and (180 day meetings if needed).
- Make new client files, update information as needed (vitals, consents etc.).
- Oversee transportation for community clients and outings.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of Hacienda vans.
- Transport clients safely to and from various locations, depending on activity, ranging in time from approximately 30 minutes - 3 hours per day or as needed.
- Monthly MPR’s (complete, print, and give to Director of DTA/ASD Program quarterly).
- DTA staff payroll.
- Daily staff attendance calendar.
- All Staff "Absence Request".
- Monitor staff overtime.
- Complete IR’s, review and e-mail to Director of DTA Program.
- Drives vehicles following the driving policies and ensures that is compliant with insurance requirements.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company.
- Maintain active certification of CPR/1st Aid, Article-9, Prevention and Supports.
- 2 yrs. working in related field
- Some College preferred
- Supervisory skills
- AZ State Driver’s License
- Have current DMV report
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.