Dietary Aide - TWO Full-time Position Available!
Summary: The Dietary Aide performs designated work and cleaning duties for the Dietary Department, or other duties assigned by the Dietary Manager.
Perform detailed work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment, as assigned by the Dietary Manager or Supervisor. Work duties include dishwashing, pot and pan washing, cleaning, plating food for tray line, working the tray line and servicing the dining room and trash removal.
Follow established reporting procedures for the following and inform Dietary Manager or Supervisor of;
- Supply or equipment needs.
- Any damaged or loose fixtures, flooring, or items requiring replacement or repair.
- Any unsafe or malfunctioning equipment.
- Any conditions conducive to breeding insects, rodents, or other vermin.
Clean equipment and work areas as assigned by the Dietary Manager or Supervisor.
- Attend scheduled department staff meetings.
- Attend in-service educational programs.
- Follow defined safety codes while performing all duties.
- Follow defined infection control procedures.
- Understand facilitys fire and disaster plans; follow established procedures during drills and actual emergencies.
- Be knowledgeable of federal, state, and facilitys rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Have a high school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food services healthcare and/or senior living
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.