Clinical Director of Therapy Services -- Immediate Need!
Plan, implement and evaluate patient care programs designed to assist patients regain physical and social stability and relearn daily living activities through the utilization of selected therapy procedures. Supervise clinical staff in all aspects of patient care. This is a safety sensitive position.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Plan, organize and participate in medically oriented therapy programs to include evaluating extent of abilities and limitations and assisting patient regain coordination through the utilization of selected therapy procedures; determine activity assignments to obtain a therapeutic goal.
- Observe and evaluate patient’s progress; design treatment plans and recommend programs suited to individual potential and rehabilitative needs.
- Coordinate therapy with other therapeutic disciplines according to patient’s needs, capabilities, interests and treatment goals and objectives.
- Participate in patient care conferences, consultations and educational programs designed to improve patient care and staff performance. Recommend and provide support for new therapy methods and techniques.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and files indicating patient progress, care plans and related statistical data as required by department.
- Provide instruction, guidance and technical assistance to assistants, aides and other members of the health care team in therapy methods and techniques.
- Assist in recommending the selection and purchase of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the wok described herein.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy
- Current PT, OT or SLP license from the State of Arizona.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.