Clinical Coordinator -- Residential and DTA Services - Full-time Opening! (40123)
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating outpatient appointments for members. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Schedules outpatient appointments, procedures and diagnostics for members.
- Communicates with members and guardians about upcoming appointments and procedures.
- Takes telephone orders and clarifies appointment, procedure and lab orders as needed.
- Fills out and faxes referrals with supporting documentation for annual and initial consults.
- Communicates with ordering providers about status of ordered and needed outpatient appointments, procedures and diagnostics.
- Providing weekly posting of appointments and informs members and guardians of upcoming week’s appointments.
- Updating members, guardians, staff and providers of any changes to scheduled or pending outpatient appointments, procedures and diagnostics.
- Works with HHC Transport to arrange appropriate transportation to and from outpatient appointments, procedures and diagnostics noting the medical needs of each member.
- Finds alternate transportation as needed utilizing member’s insurance company.
- Arranges for biannual dental and annual optical services as appropriate for members through HHC and member’s insurance companies.
- Ensures all attending providers are maintaining visit documentation with yearly and as needed patient history and physicals; maintains assigned audits as directed by nursing administration.
- Documents communications and work in a timely manner.
- Requires both long periods of desk work and periods of reviewing and accessing information.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
- One year business office training or equivalent experienced preferred.
- High School graduate.
- RN License required
- Two years medical office or nursing experience preferred
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.