Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) SNF -- FIVE Full-time Openings Left!!
Summary: The CNA holds certification from the Arizona State Board of Nursing, performing essential personal client care under the supervision of the nursing staff. Responsible for assisting the client, from infant to adult, with participation in individualized and group recreational activities and social interactions designed to enhance and maintain growth, development and wellness. The CNA, accepting a client assignment will be held accountable to the standards and responsibilities outlined in Article 8 of the Rules of the State Board of Nursing. A limited amount of written documentation regarding the work performed is an expectation. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Under the supervision of the nursing staff accepts responsibility for the care of clients as assigned on the shift worked.
- Performs direct patient care including, but not limited to: assisting clients with daily living activities such as bathing, grooming, feeding, changing, vital signs, etc.
- Maintains competency with the client care competencies taught/reviewed in the initial phase of employment and assessed at 90 days, annually and as required, thereafter.
- Escorts and transports clients as assigned to appointments and/or activities.
- Participates in client related activities both on and off campus.
- Carries out duties as assigned to maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Abides by all Hacienda, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Responsible for knowing and following policy relating to absences, latenesses, and work breaks.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Does not require experience, however previous experience in a similar setting, nursing home or in a special education classroom will be an advantage.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours