Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PRN Needs!!
24 bed Pediatric hospital with family like atmosphere is in search of a PRN C.N.A for day shift and night shift positions. Our hospital in Mesa is a beautiful child- centered facility which cares for patients from newborns to 17 years of age. Applicants must either have at least one year of experience and would prefer experience in a pediatric setting. Applicants must be self-motivated and possess good time management skills and enjoy being part of a team!
This is a safety sensitive position.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under the supervision of the nursing staff accepts responsibility for the care of clients as assigned on the shift worked.
- Performs direct patient care including, but not limited to: assisting clients with daily living activities such as bathing, grooming, feeding, changing, vital signs, etc.
- Maintains competency with the client care competencies taught/reviewed in the initial phase of employment and assessed at 90 days, annually and as required, thereafter.
- Escorts and transports clients as assigned to appointments and/or activities.
- Participates in client related activities both on and off campus.
- Carries out duties as assigned to maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Abides by all Hacienda, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Responsible for knowing and following policy relating to absences, latenesses, and work breaks.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Does not require experience, however previous experience in a similar setting, nursing home or in a special education classroom will be an advantage.
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accural based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment