Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full-Time/Part-time/ PRN Openings in our Nursing Facility
Hacienda HealthCare is the leading provider of specialized s
Hacienda HealthCare is the leading provider of specialized services for medically fragile and chronically ill children, teens, and adults in Arizona. Today, we employ over 350 employees providing support in our various programs including our Nursing Home, Nursing Supported Group Homes and Group Homes.
Our current Certified Nursing Assistant opportunities are in our Nursing Care Facility. These openings qualify for extremely competitive pay with starting wage at $18/hour.
- Provide essential personal client care to our residents in our Nursing Care Facility.
- Responsible for assisting clients with participation in individualized and group recreational activities and social interactions designed to enhance and maintain growth, development and wellness.
- Perform direct client care including assisting clients with daily living activities such as bathing, grooming, feeding, changing, vital signs, etc.
- Ensure residents are being emotionally and physically cared for.
- Complete required documentation on a daily basis.
- Positively interact with residents, their families, and administrative staff.
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of the residents.
- Work as a member of a team and build good working relationships with co-workers.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a Certified Nursing Assistant/Licensed Nursing Assistant certification in good standing with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Desirable: 1-3 years of experience providing support to individuals with intellectual disabilities in a similar setting, nursing home or in a special education classroom.
Company Benefits (Full-time and Part-time):
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Plan ($ for $ up to 4%,3-year vesting)
- Employee Assistance Plan (Free and Confidential)
- Continuing Education (assistance for those professionals who must meet certain requirements for licensure)
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 69039