Caregiver - in our Nursing Facility
Hacienda HealthCare is the leading provider of specialized s
Hacienda HealthCare is the leading provider of specialized services for medically fragile and chronically ill children, teens, and adults in Arizona. Today, we employ over 350 employees providing support in our various programs including our Nursing Care Facility, Nursing Supported Group Homes and Group Homes.
Our current Caregiver opportunities are in our Nursing Care Facility. These openings qualify for extremely competitive pay (starting wage at $16/hour).
- Provide direct care services to our residents with developmental or intellectual disabilities in our Nursing Care Facility including personal care and meals.
- Ensure residents are being emotionally and physically cared for.
- Complete required documentation on a daily basis.
- Positively interact with residents, their families, and administrative staff.
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of the residents.
- Work as a member of a team and build good working relationships with co-workers.
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of related caregiving experience.
- Experience providing support to individuals with intellectual disabilities is a plus.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Plan ($ for $ up to 4%,3-year vesting)
- Employee Assistance Plan (Free and Confidential)
- Continuing Education (assistance for those professionals who must meet certain requirements for licensure)
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 71487