Summary: Responsible for a high level of care and oversight for program members in DTA while maintaining support and respect to coworkers and supervisors. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Provide support to members and co-workers
- Provide for the safety, emotional and physical needs of all members.
- Ensure daily, members are being emotionally and physically stimulated to the best of their ability through the duration of their day.
- Ensure objectives and data is recorded and implemented according to members annual ISP.
- Ensure data sheets are up to date with all pertinent information.
- Ensure documentation required for individuals including, but not limited to: incident reports and daily assessments are completed.
- Communicate with families and Support Coordinators as requested.
- Transport clients safely to and from various locations depending on activity, ranging in time from approximately 30 minutes to 3 hours per 8 hour shift or as needed.
- Pass Hacienda drivers training in high profile vehicle
- Must adhere to Hacienda policies including, but not limited to: Dress Code, Paycom, Time Off and Attendance.
- Available Monday through Friday.
- Available between the hours of 6am-5pm.
- On-going learning for self-improvement.
- Drives vehicles following the driving policies and ensures that is compliant with insurance requirements.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs.
- Must attend training sessions required by the company
- Maintain active certification of CPR/1st Aid, Article -9, Preventions and Supports.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Shows an interest in working with persons with a developmental/physical disability.
- Current CPR/1st Aid, Prevention and Supports; if not, mandatory 30-days to attain certifications.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- 3-years driving experience in the U.S.
- 3-years clean MVR (Some violations may be accepted, please inquire)
- Valid AZ drivers license
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.