Administrator - SNF/ICF Departments
The SNF/ICF Administrator reports directly to the President/CEO and will assure the provision of quality care and compliance with all regulatory and accreditation agency standards. The administrator directs operations of the Hacienda Health Care Skilled Nursing Facility, a 74 bed, licensed facility which provides skilled nursing and long term care. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Assure that quality care is provided to all residents on an ongoing basis.
- Assure that cost containment strategies are emphasized for all aspects of SNF operations.
- Ensure the care and services provided meet the satisfaction of the residents, their families and physicians.
- Assure that the SNF is in compliance with all regulatory and accreditation agency standards.
- Assure that the SNF personnel follow all SNF policies and procedures.
- Active participation in the QAPI committee meetings and develop with committee members quality improvement plans as recognized.
- As needed, coordinate staff education and meetings.
- Functions in a problem solving capacity with regard to resident and staff problems.
- Coordinates, chairs and attends committee meetings.
- Revises SNF policies and procedures biennially and as needed.
- Provide all reports requested by the president/CEO in a timely manner.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Recommend capital improvements to the president/CEO annually.
- Maintain contact with all department heads on a regular basis to discuss policy, procedures and problems.
- Familiar with Life Safety code to maintain a safe and hazard free environment in the nursing facility.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company.
Corporate Compliance & Ethics Program
- Serve as a Compliance Liaison and attend quarterly Compliance Committee meetings as invited or required.
- Help to raise and maintain compliance awareness and culture;
- Communicate information on corporate compliance priorities and policies to department and staff(s);
- Develop and maintain departmental compliance policies or guidelines as necessary or required;
- Develop effective departmental risk monitoring plans as necessary;
- Utilize all available internal or external resources to identify departmental compliance risk areas;
- Develop and maintain documentation and metrics on risk monitoring to present to Committee as needed or requested;
- Refer departmental high risk areas or issues to the Corporate Compliance Officer and/or Committee upon knowledge;
- Implement and monitor any risk reduction corrective action plans received from the Committee;
- Plan, implement, and conduct any necessary focused compliance training sessions on identified laws/regulations/guidelines/policies with necessary staff;
- Focused departmental training must occur upon hire, and at least annually thereafter;
- Documentation and metrics on all focused compliance training must be provided to the Director of Corporate Compliance;
- Document and deliver all real or suspected compliance violation reports to the Compliance Officer within 24 hours of receipt.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity within long term care.
- Prefer progressive experience in leadership role.
- Must have current nursing home administrator license in good standing.
- Must have a state of Arizona driver’s license and current DMV report.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.