Administrative Assistant - Finance -- Full-time (47371)
Provides clerical and administrative assistance to the Finance and Revenue/A/R departments. Processes, scans and maintains a variety of forms for Finance/Revenue/A/R and verifies that information is scanned and uploaded correctly. Ensures that established guidelines are followed. Provides general assistance to Finance/Revenue/A/R as assigned. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Maintains electronic files for departments.
- Sorts and distributes mail on a daily basis.
- Prepares checks for deposits.
- Prepares copies of checks and remits that are transported twice a week to Payment Poster.
- Performs QA duties on paper claims received on printer before copying and mailing.
- Pulls documents/reports from CareVoyant or Caretends as needed for financials or audits.
- Maintains and tracks office supplies needed/required by Finance/Revenue/A/R, under the direction of the Office Supervisor.
- Cross trains with Finance/Revenue/A/R staff to provide backup as needed.
- Performs duties following safety standards required for this position including, but not limited to, use of PPE’s.
- Attends all training sessions required by the company.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent
- College coursework in business or HR classes desirable
- 3+ years of HR administrative/clerical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Company Benefits:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.